Complaint Review: TMobile

• Submitted: Sun, May 29, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, May 29, 2011

• Reported By: LBear1947 — Madras Oregon United States of America
TMobile

TMobile I got an Sony Eriksson Equinox after being with TMobile 7 years. They told me 3 x to buy the wrong memory card. It would not snap in so I took it to a cellurar company because the TMobile store is an, Internet

I got an Sony Eriksson Equinox after being with TMobile 7 years.  They told me 3 x to buy the wrong memory card. It would not snap in so I took it to a cellurar company because the TMobile store is an hour drive on the freeway. They couldn't make it stay in either. So they sent me another phone and it did not work on it either. Then they figure out it is the wrong card. I had bought  it on Amazon because theirs is $50.00. Now I can't get my money back and I have to buy theirs for $50.00.  As  soon as I began using the phone it had software problems.

I had it less than a month so they wanted me to take a  reconditioned one and I refused.  I get their bill and now I am signed up for GPS and something else that I nev er signed up for. I cut off their internet.  6 month went by and I called 611 their customer service number and would have to wait up to 2 hours on hold and talke to TMobile from some other country. I only use my cell phone. One day my battery went dead after 2 hours on hold and I used their internet phone to call 611 and got through in five minutes.  It was the cell phone all along.

Now I get another equinox and it does the same thing only worse.  Two phones can't do this so they check their end, nothing wrong, and twenty calls later it might be the newer sim cards. Meanwhile while I am calling them they try to sell me things includind extending my contract.  The sim card is not here yet.  I can't wait to see if this fixes it because we ran out of options and I refuse a different phone that would extend my contract and make me buy more music and another memory card. I hate them. (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2011 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile/internet/TMobile-I-got-an-Sony-Eriksson-Equinox-after-being-with-TMobile-7-years-They-told-me-3-734602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMobile