containing

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: simplystunned — Melbourne Florida
TMobile
Internet USA

TMobile Transferred Service with a Zero Balance Tmobile sent me to collections! Internet

I had Tmobile for years, when we moved from Portland to florida i kept service for a little while then transferred the service to a friend.... I got MetroPcs.... So a year passes and I am all set to buy a house. Go down to the bank and BAM there it is tmobile on my credit history for $2500! I immediately went to the tmobile store where I did the transfer. The same person who transferred the service said yes it was and gave me a printout. Transferred at a zero balance. Called Tmobile thinking this was some sort of mistake on their end since their own records showed it was transferred but the ****** on the line who dared call herself customer service said sorry there is nothing we can do it is in collections. So i got the number for collections and they said sorry we have to hear from tmobile to remove this. WHAT THE HECK. I have all the evidence yet I am getting a run around what is wrong with this? Do I have any remedy here? I have sent the papers to the credit agencies to have this removed is there anything else I can do?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile/internet/TMobile-Transferred-Service-with-a-Zero-Balance-Tmobile-sent-me-to-collections-Internet-1052177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMobile