Complaint Review: TMobile

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Emra — Charlotte North Carolina
TMobile
Nationwide USA

TMobile Fradulent Fees and Unwillingness to disclose them now sent to Collection Company! Nationwide

I have been with Tmobile for several years. My relationship with this company has not been at all great. For this reason, when my contract ended, I decided it was time to move to another company. Befoe doing so, I knew I had to pay my last month's bill as I was already up to date. My cycle began on December 14, 2013. I switched companies out on December 17, 2013. Before doing so, I was informed that the only balance I would owe, since I was out of contract, wast the last balance still outstanding. When I recieved my bill, I am charged almost $300! Ofcourse I called to try and get this resolved. Come to find out, the representative informed me that I was charged for last months bill, a penalty for swtiching AND a full month of service. I explained that I could not be charged for services not received. The representative agreed but stated that he could do nothing about it and I would have to pay the fees. I asked to speak to a manager, only to have them hang up on me. I have tried now for several months to resolve this issue. I spoke to another representative a few weeks ago and they agreed to "cut me a break and issue a small discount". I informed him that the only discuont acceptable is the one where they reimburse for services they never provided. The conversation took a long time. I informed him that I would no longer go back and forth and would like for someone to contact me regarding this issue. I further expressed that i do not want anymore calls from TMobile unless it was regarding getting this issue resolved and that during this investigation, they are not to report me to the collection company as I am not negating to pay what I owe, but will not pay for what has not been provided. I have been waiting for that phone call only to have a collection company call me now stating that my account is being collected!! TMobile is obvioulsy charing fradulent fees and think they can get away with it by sending me to collection and forcing me to pay for something i never received! I am looking to pursuing this further as I have tried to reach an amicalbe solution and they turn around and ignore my requests!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TMobile/nationwide/TMobile-Fradulent-Fees-and-Unwillingness-to-disclose-them-now-sent-to-Collection-Company-1139279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TMobile