• Report: #1101926

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: AnnaIsPrettyCool — Santa Fe New Mexico
TNG Great Fun
Internet USA

TNG Great Fun Stole 16.99 out of my barely used credit card monthly for 17 months. I never check the card because I pay it every month, and it's always about the same amount. https://www.greatfunonline.com/store/ Internet

*Author of original report: I may use my credit card how I want to. Scammers may not.

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Scam? Yea right

TNG ripped me off for 17 months, 16.99/month. It may seem naive of me, but I don't check that credit card. I have one bill on it and pay it every month. If I use it for other things, that is rare, and I would not have noticed a bill like that. I called them and they gave me my money back. they know they're scammers. Bad news. Hope you don't get caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNG-Great-Fun/internet/TNG-Great-Fun-Stole-1699-out-of-my-barely-used-credit-card-monthly-for-17-months-I-neve-1101926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNG Great Fun

I may use my credit card how I want to. Scammers may not.

AUTHOR: AnnaIsPrettyCool - ()

Not that it's any of your business, but I barely use that credit card. It's reserved for special items (such as my school loan payments). I don't have to check it, because I don't use it except for teh same thing repeatedly.

It's a funny thing that someoen from this corporation is spending time rebutting these claims. Buyer beware.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Scam? Yea right

AUTHOR: JM95 - ()

You sign up for a service, and you then do not check your statement for months at a time, thats not called a scam thats called being lazy and then pointing fingers because you neglected to do the respocible thing, you deffinatly deserved it