Complaint Review: TNT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES IN AFRICA

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Tina — Decatur Alabama United States of America
TNT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES IN AFRICA

TNT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES IN AFRICA ANNITA FREIJ Lottery in Africa, won 1,000,000 Euros have to pay $200 to claim money Internet

*Consumer Comment: common scam

I was contacted by e-mail and told my email had been picked and I had won 1,000,000 euros. I replied to e-mail entering the winning number. The next day i received another e-mail stating that a certified bank draft for $850,000 had been deposited with Tnt Courier Delivery service in Africa to be delivered to me. She then stated she had paid all official duties and all charges dumurages e.t.c. except the handling security fee of $200 because she did not know when I would contact them. I was to pay the $200 reconfirm my address and telephone number and obtain a tracking number to track the package to my address.I was also supposed to contact her when i received the draft.

I did not send the money because I read reports of similar things happening in England.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-COURIER-DELIVERY-SERVICES-IN-AFRICA/internet/TNT-COURIER-DELIVERY-SERVICES-IN-AFRICA-ANNITA-FREIJ-Lottery-in-Africa-won-1000000-Euro-840015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES IN AFRICA

common scam

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - (USA)

the overseas lottery scam has been around for a long time, first it would be $200 then need customs fees and etc etc...

believe me you won nothing.