• Report: #282082

Complaint Review: TNT COURIER SERVICE / INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/TERESSA M PABLO/TONY BOND

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2007

• Reported By:new york New York
TNT COURIER SERVICE / INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/TERESSA M PABLO/TONY BOND
103 CROMWELL ROAD, LONDON SW5 OTT UNITED KINGDOM Nationwide United Kingdom

TNT COURIER SERVICE / INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/TERESSA M PABLO/TONY BOND Trying to get me into a scam LONDON "internet"

Rec'd an e-mail from ONLINE PROMOTIONs-2007 (email: online_promo-2007@adelphia.net advising me that I had won the Lucky Number Lottery that was held on July 25, 2007. The amount I won is yet to be claimed. You have therefore been approved to claim the sum of $ 850,000. This Lottery Programme is part of the country's programme to fund the Olympic Games in 2012. Your e-mail address was selected by our E.L.D.S (e-Lottery). You did not purchase any ticket for this endeavor.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep the winning confidential till you claim is processed and remitted to you in your country. Kindly contact Mrs. Teresa M Pablo at e-mail financialunit4@gmail.com. This e-mail was signed by Mr. Jack Tom, Online Coordinator, Global International Lottery.

Today (10/31/07) rec'd a follow-up e-mail with the instructions to contact Mr. Tony Bond @ TNT Courier Service, 103 Cromwell Road, London SW5 OTT United Kingdom as all relevant documents pertaining to your check have been forwarded to them. Failure to contact them will result in the courier company returning your check to us and in as much will lose your winning.

I decided to check TNT Courier Service on line and it was then that I saw what others had to say about this scam. I had always thought that these so call National Lotteries were scams, but I just wanted to check them out to see how much money that they would request I send to them, prior to me receiving my payment. I did not contact them but I assume that they would look for payment of approximately $ 1,000 for what would cost @ the most $100.00 (even that is high) if sent either by DHL or Fedex.

It is amazing that these scams continue to go on for years and that the governments do nothing to stop them.

Happy to see that there is a reporting company such as yourself to bring these matters to everyones attention

Needless to say, anytime that I am requested to send money to anyone that I have never heard of or had dealings with, is never going to happen

Frank
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2007 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-COURIER-SERVICE-INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERYTERESSA-M-PABLOTONY-BOND/nationwide/TNT-COURIER-SERVICE-INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERYTERESSA-M-PABLOTONY-BOND-Trying-to-get-me-int-282082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT COURIER SERVICE / INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/TERESSA M PABLO/TONY BOND