Complaint Review: TNT COURIER SERVICE

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Rochester New York
TNT COURIER SERVICE
ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE: TNT INTERNATIONAL,Central Pk Est/Mosley Rd Client Service Manager TNT, Nationwide United Kingdom

TNT COURIER SERVICE TNT COURIER SERVICE Tried to scam me for there services Internet United Kingdom

It all started with and email from Mrs.Caroline Bush and Agent for "The Lottery International" P.O.Box 1010 Liverpool,W6 8JB UNITED KINGDOM.And what this meant was I was a Winner and I was being imformed of my Winnings.The email said that I was to contact TNT COURIER COMPANY,for my Winning prize.I was very happy about this.then I looked at what it cost to receive my prize.So at that point I decided to go on the internet to find out if this company was legal,and sure enough they did have a web site and it looked very much real,but what really prompted me was the fact that I also found that there was a part of the site that gave me infomation about this company scaming people."Let it be known that I have all the infomation in this report about what has happened here.I downloaded all the emails from Mrs Bush and TNT.The good thing about all this is that I found infomation before I gegain to send any money to this company.The scam report help in making sure that I did not send any money.But the fact still remains about this company and hopefully this investigation will help to bring these people to the international legal system.If you need more infomation you need to contact the people whom may or may not investigate this report.

Moonstar
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-COURIER-SERVICE/nationwide/TNT-COURIER-SERVICE-TNT-COURIER-SERVICE-Tried-to-scam-me-for-there-services-Internet-Unite-270953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT COURIER SERVICE