helps

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Casey — Terlingua Texas United States of America
TNT Carports
2344 Turkey Ford Rd Internet United States of America

TNT Carports Carports.com Sold me a defective building that will soon blow over. Internet

I have over the course of two years purchased 5 metal buildings from TNT Carports. I have a problem with one of them, it is the 24x36' certified vertical roof invoice # 65437. This building was sold to me as the "heavy duty model" at a premium price. It is the flimsiest one I have ever had, it will shake like a leaf in a light breeze, I can move it with my pinkie!

I have been contacting the company for 8 months about the problem and have received no help. I sent a video and pictures. I have been told by three separate people: Steven, Lori and Derick that they will take care of it and then all communications stop, and I mean stop. They simply avid my number. They admitted there was a problem and offered a solution (more Steel) and then in that same sentence would say you are you are really far from are hub, Well I was not too far for you to sell and install Five buildings in a timely fashion.

TNT made a mistake in not fixing this building I was planing on buying more, talk about a company having their head in the sand. These practices will eventually take its toll and they will go under.
To anyone considering buying from TNT or Carports.com First don't do it. Second only do it if you do not ever want customer service or a warranty claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Carports/internet/TNT-Carports-Carportscom-Sold-me-a-defective-building-that-will-soon-blow-over-Intern-1013795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT Carports