Complaint Review: TNT Courier Service

• Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
TNT Courier Service
2nd Roundabout Lekki, Nigeria

TNT Courier Service Scammers try to Fool you into Sending them Money!!! Lekki Nigeria

I received an e-mail stating that I had a bank draft of $780,000 that was being givin to me from Chevron gas & oil company. Al that I needed to do was send them $250 for the delivery.

I e-mailed them back and asked who they were looking for. They e-mailed me again with my husbands name. Then I remembered our names pop up on our sent e-mails. I then e-mailed them back again telling them that the name they had is only a name we use on on our e-mail account and if they knew the full name again.

To say the least they never e-mailed me back. I then researched the TNT Courier Service online to see if they even existed. There was one site that was a Courier service. But I then read several sites about TNT being a scam.

Thats when I found this website and decided to post my story. I think this site is awesome and really helps people to be aware of the possible dangers and to not be mislead by people.

Cherri & danny
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Courier-Service/Lekki-/TNT-Courier-Service-Scammers-try-to-Fool-you-into-Sending-them-Money-Lekki-Nigeria-463906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT Courier Service