Complaint Review: TNT EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY, Mr James Morton, Mr. Harry G. Cole

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:Pretoria Other
TNT EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY, Mr James Morton, Mr. Harry G. Cole
511 Garretts Green La Internet United Kingdom

UK NATION LOTTERY [claimsenquire@live.com]UK NATION LOTTERY [claimsenquire@live.com] , Mr James Morton - TNT Courier Delivery Company, Mr. Harry Gayle.Cole(Head Dispat Told me I won the UK National Lottery, West Midlands Birmingham, West Midlands, England Internet

I was contacted by email wherby I was informed that I have won the UK National Lottery, an amount of 500,000 sterling pounds. All I needed to do was to send them my contact details and delivery address, whereby they forwarded me 3 Courier Charge options as mentioned below.

Parcel Delivery Charges/Options

1. Express Delivery(24 hours) 250 GBP
2. Regular Express(1-2 Days) 200 GBP
3. Regular Late(2-3 Days) 150 GBP

Once I selected an option they gave me a account were in I must deposit the money via Money Gram.

NAME: Jesse White
ADDRESS: 511 Garretts Green La, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B18 6DA,England

I knew that this was a scam so I started to check on the Internet if there was a Company with the name of TNT Express Courier Services. This is when I saw the Rippoff Report Website.

Lucky for me I realised that it wasa scam and did not pay any money over to them.

Hennie
Pretoria
South Africa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-EXPRESS-COURIER-COMPANY-Mr-James-Morton-Mr-Harry-G-Cole/internet/UK-NATION-LOTTERY-claimsenquirelivecomUK-NATION-LOTTERY-claimsenquirelivecom-Mr-339160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY, Mr James Morton, Mr. Harry G. Cole