Complaint Review: TNT EXPRESS DEPOT

• Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Comber Other
TNT EXPRESS DEPOT
ENTERPRISE HOUSE 6 PAGES WALK Nationwide United Kingdom

TNT EXPRESS DEPOT Telling us that we had won over five hundred thousand pound first by Smith blair 07 and then the tnt courier service manager Mr Steve Wilson London Bedmondsey London United Kingdom

I received an email from a Smith Blair stating I'd won the National Lottery internet service. It stated for me to give them some details like name address reference number phone number and the batch winning number. I did this as I genuinely thought it was legit. Then I got an email from a Mr Steve Wilson stating that he needed the details again and a photographed copy of either a driving license or passport or a letter stating who I was. On the email it told me that there were three ways of getting the cash/cheque sent over and then there were large fees to send them. I therefore started to think this is dodgy and I looked up their address and it showed it was a scam so I came to your address to report it.

Emma
Comber
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-EXPRESS-DEPOT/nationwide/TNT-EXPRESS-DEPOT-Telling-us-that-we-had-won-over-five-hundred-thousand-pound-first-by-Smi-390594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT EXPRESS DEPOT