• Report: #819249

Complaint Review: TNT EXPRESS

• Submitted: Sat, January 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 07, 2012

• Reported By: CAMIL — la palma California U.S.A.
TNT EXPRESS

TNT EXPRESS BAD COMPANY Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Defense of TNT

We used TNT Express to deliver a package  to BUENA PARK CALIFORNIA USA. The package end up delivered to Washington instead.It was a big headache for us. And they refused to give us a refund.

Certainly I would never recommend TNT to anyone . I will never use TNT. A company that doesn't know the difference between Washington and California and it charges  next day shipping for a shipment that would arrive after a week and the shipper would have to fallow up with TNT and Fedex daily to get his shipment delivered to the correct address.

If you like headaches , This would be the best company for you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-EXPRESS/internet/TNT-EXPRESS-BAD-COMPANY-Internet-819249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT EXPRESS

Defense of TNT

AUTHOR: Citizen - ()

To the person that submitted this complaint, I certainly understand your frustration as at TNT we treat each and every package as it was our very own. However as in each and every company we are prone to mistakes and in this case a mistake was made. I am sure that the level of disappointment was at a very high and you felt that you were not treated fairly. For that I personally apologize. Our aim as a worldwide company is to satisfy every customer that uses our service. Once again my apologies for the poor customer experience that you had and we would love to have your business back. Thank you.