Complaint Review: TNT Exotics

• Submitted: Fri, July 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jason — Springfield Missouri United States of America
TNT Exotics

TNT Exotics Does NOT Take care of animals. Lives in FILTHY FILTHY Housing, Was Banned from Petland, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: more Pics Added

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Added More Pics

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Added More Pics

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TNT Exotics

This lady tries and tries to be as nice as possible and she also manipulates other beings to buy or trade snakes. But the real side of her is that she was banned from Petland due to her coming in with her snakes and having mites and in VERY poor condition. In fact 2 people including the manager mentioned that 3 of her snakes died from starvation. She does not need to be advertising her self on the internet like she is a great breeder. her house is all in filth and hardly livable. she needs to be investigated

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Exotics/internet/TNT-Exotics-Does-NOT-Take-care-of-animals-Lives-in-FILTHY-FILTHY-Housing-Was-Banned-fro-758356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT Exotics

Males

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Added More Pics

AUTHOR: tntexotics - (USA)

Pics of my reptiles in question.

Females are first up.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TNT Exotics

AUTHOR: tntexotics - (United States of America)

Ok what that person said about me is total bull. For one Pat Land is closed down here for selling dieing and/or puppymill puppys. Two have you even been to my house? My reptiles are kept in cages not "tanks". Anyone want to come see my reptile room please do so! I welcome you to as I have nothing to hide. Also none of my reptiles are starving. I have a freezer full of frozen food just for my retiles as I will post a pic of. So I don't know where that came from. My real website is www.tntexotics.weebly.com i have up to date pictures of my reptiles as well as pictures of my reptile room. If anyone has a problem please contact me at tnt.exotics@yahoo.com and I'll let you come see my reptiles and reptile room. As I said before I have nothing to hide.

My reptile room: