Complaint Review: TNT (Fake) Courier Company - National Lottery

• Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:London Other
TNT (Fake) Courier Company - National Lottery
PO Box 1010 Liverpool, United Kingdom United Kingdom

TNT (Fake) Courier Company/National Lottery Scam of Internet Lottery Win, asked for all personal details then get e-mail saying pay TNT Courier to deliver Liverpool United Kingdom

I got exactly the same type of e-mail saying I'd won an internet lottery and to send all my details (name, address, nationality, sex etc) to a Bruce Kelson so I smelt a rat and I replied with the following:

"OMG, I can't believe I've won! Here's all the details you wanted:

Full Name: Miss Amanda Lykes
Address: The c**k Inn
Occupation: Cleaner
Telephone: +44 207 230 1212"

(If you read the name and address out loud, you'll get it, if you've not already!...) and the telephone number I gave was of the Metropolitan Police Fraud Reporting Office.

So when they use "my details" to make any fraudulent loans/passport/licence applications etc, they'll just look stupid, and if they try to call to get me to pay for my parcel, they'll be direct through to the Police Fraud line!

(I've since received the next step of their scam - an e-mail saying to contact TNT dispatch to organise delivery. No doubt the one after that will be e-mails or calls saying I need to pay for the delivery etc.)

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Fake-Courier-Company-National-Lottery/Liverpool-United-Kingdom-L70-1NL/TNT-Fake-Courier-CompanyNational-Lottery-Scam-of-Internet-Lottery-Win-asked-for-all-pe-392390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT (Fake) Courier Company - National Lottery