Complaint Review: TNT Financial

• Reported By: madashell — Kalamazoo Michigan
TNT Financial
Saginaw, Michigan USA

TNT Financial Bamboozled Saginaw Michigan

I am a Combat Veteran of the United States Armed Forces....I was told I could bring it back the vehicle in same condition as when I took delivery and sign a paper which meant I would no longer be obligated to this vehicle. Also that it would not go on my credit. Well it is on my credit and needs to be removed immediately so that I can purchase a new vehicle. The whole situation is shady and I know that I will never deal with this company ever again as soon as they correct my credit. They are responsible for doing what they said they would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Financial/Saginaw-Michigan/TNT-Financial-Bamboozled-Saginaw-Michigan-1152747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT Financial