Complaint Review: TNT International Express Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: oldmanwinter — buckeye Arizona United States of America
TNT International Express Inc.

TNT International Express Inc. diane halley 120Hz, SAMSUNG LED TV 46", UN46C6900, 1080p - $350 , Internet

Multiple ads on craigslist Phoenix advertising Samsung 46" LED - $350 (phoenix)

"This LED-TV works like new. Ihave the box and all accessories still sealed in their bags. Thanks for looking"

This tv runs around $1100 new, so I was suspicious right from the getgo.

On contacting this Diane Halley via email (no phone contact number on ad)the response I received back was to the effect that she had lost her job and had to move back to England. She was unable to sell the tv there and was willing to sell it to me.

She then emailed a second time advising that "I have found a way to sell the tv that will be safe for both of us. It's a worldwide delivery company called TNT. They have a service that will allow you to test the tv before I receive my money. Please go to the TNT webiste below and read their porcedure so we can be on the same page.

Http:shiptnt-solutions.eu.com/express.london.depot.overseas.transactions.html

I will pay the TNT shipping fee. If you agree to their terms please semd me your name and address and I will start the delivery procedure"

I went to the website she (He?It?) gave and it was full of promises and guarantees. But when I check the payment option, it would only accept cash or western union. No credit cards. No paypal And no phone number.

I then googled TNT and go a different company altogether, a real company with invoices, and payment options including credit cards. Different url altogether then the one that was sent me.

So you have your classic internet scam. A company name very close to a real company name, a sob story on why the item is being sold, and a price too good to be true.

Caveat emptor

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-International-Express-Inc/internet/TNT-International-Express-Inc-diane-halley-120Hz-SAMSUNG-LED-TV-46-UN46C6900-1080p--679577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT International Express Inc.