Complaint Review: TNT Management

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: Kathy?! — OMAHA Nebraska
TNT Management
Des Moines, Iowa USA

TNT Management Tina Norris You still owe me money for the Mike's Margarita Brand Ambassador job I completed for you! You never paid Kathy S. or I!! Des Moines, IA Iowa

Tina Norris, TNT Management ripped my friend, Kathy S, and I off when we both provided Brand Ambassador jobs for her with a Mike's Margarita event that we completed for her. She owes me over $500 and my friend over $1,000. She never paid us at all. ISince, at that time we belived she was out of state we didn't know what to do. After a lot of attemps to contact her, numerous empty promises of payment that never came to fruition we gave up. I have been thinking about this since it happened so I decided to google her. She should be stopped from operating as any kind of reputable agency. She is a scam artist who does not pay her employees. I phoned Mike's Margarita and they confirmed she indeed had already been paid in full. Feel free to add my name to a class action if in fact everyone that performed services for Tina Norris, TNT Management and did not get paid would come forward. I was glad to see her on here. She needs to be held accountable for her actions. This took place in Kathy Omaha, NE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TNT-Management/Des-Moines-Iowa/TNT-Management-Tina-Norris-You-still-owe-me-money-for-the-Mikes-Margarita-Brand-Ambassad-1170271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TNT Management