-Ordered one tobi on 09/26, they shipped me instead two Tobis.
- Upon receipt of the two Tobi's I called there customer service line, sounds very dodgy, its like Indian folks are working out of India and when I explained the situation stating I ordered only one Tobi but got two, the rep stated that it was my mistake as I may have accidentally ordered two on line! I was furious letting him know that I am the consumer and I know what I ordered. He gave me instructions to return the second Tobi which I did. He continued to argue with me.
- Sent off the second Tobi on October 4th 2008, I have my tracking number to prove it.
- Saw my American express credit card charged for $129.89 when it was suppose to be charged for 99$. I still have not received the refund for the difference. I had advised my cc company to not accept any more charges from this company.
- Continued to get harassment calls from the following number 866 926 5742, when calling the number back, it says " all circuits are busy, please try calling back later "
- Received a letter in the mail today from Tobi claiming I owe them 132$ and they were unable to get authorization on my existing credit card and wanted me to provide them a new credit card. No idea where they got this number from but I believe they still think I owe them for the second Tobi I already returned, and they asked me to call them back at 1800 910 8881 and if I don't pay within 30 days they will reserve the right to submit my account to a collection agency.
- Filed a customer complaint via the email they provided me to explain for the last time that I do not owe them anything and also let them know that there website clearly states one tobi costs 99$ and they overcharged me and are still claiming I owe them 132$.
Its a mess, please do not order from them and whatever you do, make sure you keep all correspondence of calls made, who you spoke to, any receipts and emails, you need proof at all times otherwise they will deny it.
Redwood city, California