Complaint Review: TOBI USA, LLC

• Reported By:Montgomery Alabama
TOBI USA, LLC
tobisteamer.com Nationwide U.S.A.

TOBI USA, LLC Sells your phone number to scam artists California Nationwide

I have been receiving phone calls from various scam artists that give the last four digits of my credit card number and ask me to sign up to receive a free trial membership and receive like a $25 Walmart card for trying their services. I have told these companies I am not interested and to take me off their calling list, but it does no good. I may go a few weeks without calls and then I will get several in a week. One time I asked where they got my number and they said, "I don't know exactly what it is, but you ordered some product such as a Tobi Steamer." In fact, this is the only thing I had ordered from someone other than a major company that I know well, so I know Tobi sold them my cell phone number.

Mcberberr
Montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOBI-USA-LLC/nationwide/TOBI-USA-LLC-Sells-your-phone-number-to-scam-artists-California-Nationwide-397168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOBI USA, LLC