- Report: #1104639
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: TODD CAMPBELL (eves_garden_of_pleasure)
TODD CAMPBELL (eves_garden_of_pleasure)340 HAUSER BLVD LOS ANGELES, California USA
TODD CAMPBELL (eves_garden_of_pleasure) Left negative feedback for transaction. LOS ANGELES California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Ebay auction #
261324332213 for item: Lot MIKE GREENWELL 1987 Topps RC Baseball Card 40 Count Red Sox
1. Buyer was informed shortly after they made payment that damage was discovered to item they paid for.
2. Buyer was sent a cancellation request email, buyer eventually agreed to cancel auction instead of receiving cards from me.
3. These cards were from my brother's collection...he passed on a few months ago + this was the first auction that was won from his collection. This is a very sensitive matter to me.
4. This buyer sells items on their account and doesn't show any bidding feedback on their account.
5. Buyer never emailed any dissatisfaction about their experince with me. Instead left following feedback:
'bought item & paid-seller cancelled transaction as it was damaged-bad business'
6. I have asked buyer to remove feedback...no response.
1. Buyer's feedback reflects no other previous buyer experience with an ebay member and they have been on Ebay site for years.
2. Buyer has never placed (on their account) any other negative feedback on any other user.
3. Buyer bought a rather no name/inexpensive card that is listed dime-a-dozen on eBay.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TODD-CAMPBELL-evesgardenofpleasure/LOS-ANGELES-California-90036/TODD-CAMPBELL-evesgardenofpleasure-Left-negative-feedback-for-transaction-LOS-ANGEL-1104639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.