Complaint Review: TONADERM

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Ruby — Fort Worth Texas
TONADERM
Greenville, South Carolina USA

TONADERM RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA

I logged on to my Facebook page one morning nad there was a post form Tonaderm,  They were offering a $4.95 trial free offer of their Anti-wrinkle skin cream.  There are two creams, one is a serum.  You have to order both to get the results you want.  I thought this was fine...two free trials for $10 bucks.  So I ordered the product.  It arrived in about 10 days.

Two weeks later (March 3 2014) they debited my account for two transactions for $98.14!!!! I called the custmer service number provided and the customer rep who answered new why I was calling, I apparently was not the first customer suprised by this audacity.  The rep porceeded to tell me in the "Terms & Conditions" stated after 14 days I would be charged the $98.14 x 2 if I did not cancel.

The website does not mention this anywhere in their advertisiement.  The consumer would not order the trial offer if they new this.  ey are deceptive from the start.  I do not understand how a business can take advantage of the consumer like this.  We the consumer are at the mercy of the business trusting they are being honest and trustworthy.  This makes it hard to trust a company offering to sell their product on line.. In the future I will make sure this does not happen again to my family.

Thank you Ripoff Report for hosting a website we can go to let others know of companys like Tonaderm out there to take advantage of the consumer.

Make it a great day!

Ruby Michele Hartigan-Carrell

Fort Worth, TX

sunshineruby@sbcglobal.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TONADERM/-Greenville-South-Carolina/TONADERM-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-GREENVILLE-SOUTH-CAROLINA-1128952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TONADERM