Complaint Review: TOP CREDIT CONSULTING

• Reported By: Gotcha — Elmwood park New Jersey United States of America
TOP CREDIT CONSULTING
Paulson ave Passaic, New Jersey United States of America

TOP CREDIT CONSULTING OwEn Mota Consumer Passaic , New Jersey

After filing with the company my taxes, I called to follow up a month later and my taxes still weren't in the system. I called and ask if there were any problems with my paperwork, but I couldn't speak to the person in charge Mr. Mota. I called back a couple days later the receptionist which is his sister stated he wasn't in and will leave a message again I called back the same sinario.

After waiting another week my forms weren't processed in IRS system. I called back and got e run around again.

I paid my money and it's a month and a half and my taxes still weren't received by the offices.

Mind you this was done through the Internet (Via Email)..,,,,

After two weeks of calling he finally answered (Owen Mota) and started to bagger me over the phone claiming that I was being impatient , I don't know who gives the excuse that the IRS is slow due the the H & R block issues have nothing to do with mine.

I feel he disregarded me as a client and avoided me and my questions and never returned my refund. I filed with another company around the corner from my home and I had my taxes in 2 wks. Two months waiting and it took me less than 2 with someone else.

By the way he put a new answering system so if you press any number your still not going to get him to answer the phone. Until this day he did not return my money for services that were not rendered.

DO NOT TRUST VERY SENSITIVE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOP-CREDIT-CONSULTING/Passaic-New-Jersey-07055/TOP-CREDIT-CONSULTING-OwEn-Mota-Consumer-Passaic-New-Jersey-914242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOP CREDIT CONSULTING