Complaint Review: TOP LEGAL ADVOCATES

• Reported By: Mr Ray — Houston Texas United States of America
TOP LEGAL ADVOCATES
535 BRISWOLD ST STE 111-113 DETROIT, Michigan United States of America

TOP LEGAL ADVOCATES JACOB MCCLURY TOTAL RIPOFF DETROIT, Michigan

I was in need of a home modification because my mortgage company sold my contract to another and the new company required homeowners insurance and taxes to be included into to payments.  My payments went from $1200 to $1850 a month and we couldn't afford the new paymants.  A guy names Jacob McClury contacted me after I did an inquiry on the web for assistance.  After talking with him I did and inquiry on the company and there were no negative reports so I decided to go with them.  Initially they wanted the entire payment for the lawyer services up front ($4000) but I told them I would may payments which they agreed upon.  I paid them $1000.00 in Dec 2012 and the process began (so I thought). Jacob called me weekly and updated on the procedure and even assigned a case manager to me.  I got suspcious when the so called case manager called me and barely spoke english (Middle Eastern Accent), and it sounded like an overseas phone line (loud background) and then he was asking me to give him the same information that I'd already given Jacob when we first started.  Around mid January 2013, I hadn't recieved a phone call for about a week on the progress, so I called Jacob and it goes to a Suretell answering machine.  OK..so I call the main office and it goes to the same answering service, tried the operator and same results.  Ever heard of a law office and no one is ever there...yeah they got me.  Now I'll have to go elsewhere because now I'm in danger of loosing my home.  There is a special place in H**L for people who take advantage of people in need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOP-LEGAL-ADVOCATES/DETROIT-Michigan-48226/TOP-LEGAL-ADVOCATES-JACOB-MCCLURY-TOTAL-RIPOFF-DETROIT-Michigan-1003215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOP LEGAL ADVOCATES