Complaint Review: TORNADO OFFICE SYSTEMS

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Eugene Oregon
TORNADO OFFICE SYSTEMS
504 UNION STREET DARDANELLE, Arizona U.S.A.

TORNADO OFFICE SYSTEMS HUGE SCAM! YOU MUST READ THESE! DARDANELLE Arizona

The same exact thing happened to me. A lady called me, with the name of Drew Daniels, from Tornado Office Systems. She said her company was moving from the local area to Arizona and they really needed to liquidate all their supplies. She was extremely believable, very nice and understanding! She said she had talked to my controller a few days earlier and he had told her to call me and had said we needed to stock up on office supplies. She also said she understood how we were very limited on storage space, but she wanted to make sure we took advantage of her super low prices while they were available.

Another thing she mentioned; because we helped them reduce their inventory, we had the privilege of receiving the same pricing from their website for an entire year.

I ordered about $500 worth of supplies. I wrote down everything I ordered, the quantity, the brands, etc. About 1 week later I received 9 very heavy, large boxes from Tornado Office Systems. As I started opening them, I was flabbergasted at the amount of items I received. One of the boxes contained 40 lbs of staples! I continued to be stunned as I opened the rest of the boxes. Not knowing that I was going to be charged hefty prices for the items, I went ahead and stocked the shelves and left it at that.

After a week or so I needed to order copy paper and I thought I'd try to see if I could get an idea of what their prices were from their website. That's when I found this site. I sat here and read my exact same story time after time. Spread the word and don't let your family and friends be taken by these people!

Finally, I just received the bill today. It's well over $5000!!

Warn everyone you never who they'll hit next.

Kati
Eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TORNADO-OFFICE-SYSTEMS/DARDANELLE-Arizona-72834/TORNADO-OFFICE-SYSTEMS-HUGE-SCAM-YOU-MUST-READ-THESE-DARDANELLE-Arizona-348270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TORNADO OFFICE SYSTEMS