Complaint Review: TOSHIBA

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: Missin my shows! — spfld Ohio U.S.A.
TOSHIBA
pobox 3900 Perioria, Illinois United States of America

TOSHIBA Toshiba america, Toshiba sells EXPENSIVE JUNK! Perioria, Illinois

Toshiba - should be renamed total rip off!
You go out and purchase a 1,600 dollar TV and expect  to get your monies worth.  Yes it is controlled by a light bulb.   NO one tells you this bulb is junk!   So approx every 6 months, you are spending an addidtional $200 to maintain this TV.  ( so far we have replaced this 3 times.)  I called the wonderfull people @ toshiba and I was told that even though my lil light had gone out a mear 6 days after my 6mth warranty was up ,, tooo bad.   I had been given a P.O. box to send my complaint to.  The customer service rep was trained very well to tell me repeadly that there was no way they would make any provisions for this bulb  even if it was 1 minute out  of warranty, again toooo bad.  When asking for someone else to speak to I was told that there were no supervisors etc.    Toshiba- Since you choose to charge  and charge and charge for junk that even you wont stand behind, I am putting this junk tv on craigslist and buying  a product from a company that wants my compliments and repeat busines!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOSHIBA/Perioria-Illinois-61614/TOSHIBA-Toshiba-america-Toshiba-sells-EXPENSIVE-JUNK-Perioria-Illinois-618894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOSHIBA