• Report: #592099

• Updated: Sun, April 11, 2010

• Reported By: Cboyett71 — Augusta Georgia United States of America
TOSHIBA

TOSHIBA Toshiba Upgrade to Windows 7 is a LIE Internet

I echo the sentiments of ALLLLL those that have written about the runaround I have gotten from Toshiba concerning the Windows 7 upgrade. I followed ALL of their instructions, followed up their emails and I have not gotten a thing. I call and they say a rep will call me within 48 hours. NEVER happens. I bought my computer from Best Buy. I am SICK of Toshiba. If there is a class action suit being started, PLEASE let me know. I have all of my documentation and I am willing to do whatever it takes. It comes down to integrity. They have lost theirs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2010 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOSHIBA/internet/TOSHIBA-Toshiba-Upgrade-to-Windows-7-is-a-LIE-Internet-592099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOSHIBA