Complaint Review: TOTAL CLEANSE ADVANCED INTERNAL CLEANSING FORMULA

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Galloway New Jersey
TOTAL CLEANSE ADVANCED INTERNAL CLEANSING FORMULA
134 NW 16th Street Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

TOTAL CLEANSE ADVANCED INTERNAL CLEANSING FORMULA RIP OFF COMPANY--UNABLE TO CANCEL THEIR SERVICES Boca Raton Florida

I ordered the free trail offer for TOTAL CLEANSE ADVANCED CLEANSING FORMULA for $5.95 shipping only. I received the product in late November and my account was debited $78.84 on 12/6/08. Their monthly charge for their produce. I have been trying to call the company for two days now and their phone numbers don't exist. (Imagine that!) The "15 Day" trail period didn't exist either. It was much less from the time I recieved the product and the time they debited my account.

I have to file a complaint with VISA (my debit card holder) and cancel my debit card to stop the recurring monthly charges. I used my checking account and my bank said that was the only way to stop the charges.

Point of interest....I signed up with EXTREME ACAI BERRY at the same time, free trial, s/h only, monthly charge unless you cancel. Unfortunatly for them they had delayed shipping so are refunding my money (waiting) five more business days. Berry company gave me another customer service phone number for TOTAL CLEANSE not on their website. It is 1-786-554-2446, waited 12 minutes and hung up. Will try later at a "not so high volume time".

Will be filing a report with the Better Business Bureau tomorrow. Good luck everyone.....

Pissed off in jersey
Galloway, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOTAL-CLEANSE-ADVANCED-INTERNAL-CLEANSING-FORMULA/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/TOTAL-CLEANSE-ADVANCED-INTERNAL-CLEANSING-FORMULA-RIP-OFF-COMPANY-UNABLE-TO-CANCEL-THEIR-399210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOTAL CLEANSE ADVANCED INTERNAL CLEANSING FORMULA