Complaint Review: TOTAL CLEANSE AKA EASYBODYDETOX

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Clayton California
TOTAL CLEANSE AKA EASYBODYDETOX
127 NW 13TH ST,SUITE #4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

TOTAL CLEANSE, EASYBODYDETOX Free trial, just pay for shipping is turning into a $78.84 unauthorized charge on credit card monthly Boca Raton Florida

All over the web, especially AOL, is this ad for losing weight by taking this product and another product together - and both are supposedly offering free trials and you pay for shipping only. Then your next credit card statement shows charges for $78.84 from this company, and $39.95 from Acaipure (Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.) Though I have not received more product like a "book of the month club" I was told that I signed up for some bogus subscriptions. So I looked at all my documents (I print them all) and even went through the motions as if I was signing up for the free trials again, and no where does it state I agree to a subscription at these months credit card charges.

I see from several others who have posted that this rip off is prevalent. So I took my complaint to the companies direction - I did hear back from Acaipure though not a refund, just able to "cancel" this bogus subscription.

I couldn't get through in any manner, even certified postal mail to Total Cleanse so I filed a report with the Palm Beach County Consumer Affairs Division. You should too if you've experienced this:

Conctact: M. Larkin, Palm Beach County Consumer Affairs Div. 561-712-6600
Toll free: 1-888-852-7362
50 So Military Trail, Suite 201, West Palm Beach FL 33415
http://www.pbcgov.com/consumer and click on the link to efile a dispute.

Scammed
Clayton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOTAL-CLEANSE-AKA-EASYBODYDETOX/Boca-Raton-Florida/TOTAL-CLEANSE-EASYBODYDETOX-Free-trial-just-pay-for-shipping-is-turning-into-a-7884-un-428707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOTAL CLEANSE AKA EASYBODYDETOX