Complaint Review: TOTAL CLEANSE

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
TOTAL CLEANSE
127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4 , Boca Raton, FL 33432 Nationwide U.S.A.

TOTAL CLEANSE TOTAL RIP OFF AND SCAM! DO NOT GET TAKEN BY THIS FALSE ADVERTISING BOCA RATON FLORIDA

I got suckered into getting a trial sample of this product with the option to cancel within 15 days. It didn't work for me and I tried calling their number for a week with no luck. And YES, just as I suspected, they billed my account for a new order. I disputed the charge on my bank account and had to cancel my debit/credit card in case they try to charge it again next month. I am so angry! This company needs to be shut down NOW!

Sandi
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOTAL-CLEANSE/nationwide/TOTAL-CLEANSE-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-AND-SCAM-DO-NOT-GET-TAKEN-BY-THIS-FALSE-ADVERTISING-BOCA-RATO-394907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOTAL CLEANSE