Complaint Review: TOTL Exteriors

• Reported By: S King — Maryville Tennessee United States of America
TOTL Exteriors
304 Waller Avenue Maryville, Tennessee United States of America

TOTL Exteriors B&R Roofing Storm Chasing Roofer ripoff! Maryville , Tennessee

I hired this company in April to replace the roof and gutters of my home that had been damaged with recent storms.  Besides not doing things they contracted to do, they ripped me off by making me pay out of pocket for a plumber I had to hire to get the downspouts on my house in code compliance and to work as they should have.

The representative, James Sharpe,a.k.a. Jim, kept telling me he would have another gutter company come and make the needed repairs.  He did have another company come but they did not make complete repairs.  i attempted to get James to get someone to come back to finish the job for over 3 months.  James kept saying the gutter guy was out of town, and multiple other reasons on why he couldn't get the gutter guy back.  I have since spoken to the gutter guy and he advised that James never called him again after he did the partial repairs to my house.

After paying to have the repirs done I attempted to contact James to pay for the bill and he would never return my calls, but kept texting me telling me to contact the original gutter installer (the one who had done the job wrong in the first place!) to have him come and fix the job.  James would never return calls and just kept sending me the idiotic emails and and texts.  I finally was able to reach the owner of the business, Randall McPherson, a.k.a Randy, who agreed to reimburse me for my repairs.  A month later, after multiple phone conversations and emails, he never sent me the check as he had agreed to do.

I just want others to know of these two shysters so maybe they would not get ripped off like me.  They are truly storm chasers, and in fact, I have heard they are off chasing after other storm damaged houses now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOTL-Exteriors/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/TOTL-Exteriors-BR-Roofing-Storm-Chasing-Roofer-ripoff-Maryville-Tennessee-978994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOTL Exteriors