• Report: #351916

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Swindon Other
TOYGLOBE
NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

TOYGLOBE DO NOT BUY FROM TOYGLOBE. THEY TAKE YOU MONEY AND YOUR BE LUCKY IF YOU SEE YOUR ITEMS NEW YORK New York

I order 3 action figures over 2 months ago, for a total of $309.56, at the time they were listed as in stock and the information stated that they would be shipped out in 10 days. Well guess what after 10 days no shipment, so I left it for a couple of weeks and still nothing. I then chased them via e-mail to be told that my items would ship in 7 days, and guess what no shipemnt, so I left another couple of weeks, chased again and was told exactly the same thing, will ship in 7 days. Well you have guessed it no shipemnt, I then contacted them stating that I wanted a FULL refund or I would take legal action, I then recieved an e-mail stating that they had shipped (2 months late) and they gave me a tracking number. Well the parcel arrived today and was is correct, no no no.... the parcel only had 1 of the figures in it, so I have chased again today for my remaining 2 figures.

What ever you do, do not buy from this company. They should be banned from selling on the internet. They are criminals.....

Alister
Swindon
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOYGLOBE/NEW-YORK-New-York/TOYGLOBE-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-TOYGLOBE-THEY-TAKE-YOU-MONEY-AND-YOUR-BE-LUCKY-IF-YOU-SEE-YOUR-I-351916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOYGLOBE