Complaint Review: TOYGLOBE,

TOYGLOBE.COM Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 514-3328699
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

TOYGLOBE, Thanks for my patience. Received less than half of my internet order. Lack of correspondence from company. State will track the remaining part of order and please wait for my email, which never comes. Internet

Placed my order on 21st June 2008. Total cost $558.90US. Received $199 or items that they totalled as 21 - which meant that you counted each item within a group eg Cars (Pixar) tractor tipping had 3 vehicles in the set that counted as 3 items not 1 item as is on the order when you place by internet. Several email's I have sent to the company requesting delivery or a refund. The reply I receive is thank you for your patience, I will take care of it. John does not deliver - either orders, money or intelligent correspondence.

Jane
Cairns
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOYGLOBE/internet/TOYGLOBE-Thanks-for-my-patience-Received-less-than-half-of-my-internet-order-Lack-of-co-398142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOYGLOBE,