Complaint Review: TOYGLOBE.COM

• Submitted: Sun, March 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 29, 2009

• Reported By:Caracas Other
5480 Vanden-Abeele St. Saint Laurent,, QUEBEC Canada

Toyglobe.com On January 12, 2009 we did buy a set of plastic figures for a gift. (The Beatles). They chargued to our credit card and 4 months after we havent receive any package. Nobody answer our phone calls, neither our emails. They are a fraud company. We want our $220 USD back. Quebec Canada

In january 12, my best friend saw the toyglobe.com page by internet. My friend knows my love about the Beatles amd she ordered as a gift for me a set of the Beatles, almost $175 USD., but finally the toyglobe.com chargued to her credit card the total amount of $220 USD (withou telling nobody they were charguing more than 40 dollar for shipping and without our autorization).

Today is march 30, 2009 (4th months after our first contact with that company) and we havent receive our package. No body answer the phone at toyglobe.com, always is a answering machine that is full of messages. They have in their pages: www.toygloble.com. diferents forms to make complaints or to "follow an order", but the answer is always de same: NOTHING.

I called several time to a phone where you suppost to fill a report that have to be with fraud (ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE (((phone number redacted))), but until now, nobody has write me back. I wrote their toyglobe web pages and all the information possible to stop this robbering. Now, and thanks to this pages I can see _ unfortunatly for me and my friend - that this is a organizated crime using internet to still our money.

We want our money back....It is not possible that these people plays with the money and more important than that, playing with the feeling of the persons who makes efforts to buy an special gift for a spcial friend who has a birthday coming very soon. Too sad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2009 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOYGLOBECOM/Saint-Laurent-QUEBEC-H4S-1P9/Toyglobecom-On-January-12-2009-we-did-buy-a-set-of-plastic-figures-for-a-gift-The-Beat-438979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOYGLOBE.COM