Complaint Review: TOYGLOBE.COM

• Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By: Alessandro — Salvador Other Brazil
TOYGLOBE.COM
www.toyglobe.com Internet United States of America

TOYGLOBE.COM - Toyglobe - Toywiz Thay charged and, 3 months after, I didnt receive nothing! Internet

"All shipments are insured and trackable."???

That's a lie. Jun 16? Almost 3 months?

Let me tell you: I'm buying things about all arround the wolrd. Even from China, the thinks NEVER takes longer than 2 months.

This is my 4th e-mail. No tracking code. What this mean? I've been stolen!

So, lets do this. You could at least send the tracking code (so I'll kknow that the product exists), or you admit that the product have not been sent yet, and GIVE BACK MY MONEY!

Just to let you know: I have 4 free hours a day. If I have not a answer until today, I'll begin a crusade on all foruns and complains, and blogs about toys all over the internet, in 5 languages I know. No, its not a great work, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V is very fast for a message with this truth.

And more. I have family and friends in USA and Canada, and they will look forward your company.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOYGLOBECOM/internet/TOYGLOBECOM-Toyglobe-Toywiz-Thay-charged-and-3-months-after-I-didnt-receive-nothing-488805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOYGLOBE.COM