Complaint Review: TOYGLOBE.COM

• Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By: torched — evansville Indiana USA
TOYGLOBE.COM
TOYGLOBE.COM Internet United States of America

TOYGLOBE.COM took my money then shipped the wrong item.item sent back to them for refund and two months later after them receiving the unopend package still not received my refund. purchased a item from there website on july 12th received a package from them on august 5th with the wrong item in it. sent it back to them on august 12th for a refund.now oct 3rd still no refund. Internet

I ordered a 16" electronic star trek ship called the cage version made by diamond select toys on july 12th 2009 toyglobe.com sent out a package that i received on august 5th containing the wrong ship.I contacted toyglobe.com about sending it back for a refund since it took them 3 weeks to send me what they did which was the wrong item i ordered.I sent the item back to them on august 12th in the same condition i received it brand new unopened.Now it is october 3rd 2009 and i have yet to receive my refund,although they have said will place it back on my card,or that they have and nothing ever shows up from them.

Here are the mssg's i have received from TOYGLOBE.COM

august 8th 2009

Hello James. Send it back, make sure you put a note in the box. I will take care of it asap.

For any further inquries please refill the form to ask another question. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

august 10th 2009

Hello James. No problem. Once I have it I will refund asap.

september 2nd 2009

Hello James. Sorry for the delay. I will refund your card this week. Thanks for all your patience.

september 18th 2009

Hello James. I just refunded your card. It will show on your side within 48 hours (weekend not included). Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience.

-ToyGlobe.com Staff

TOYGLOBE.COM has not refunded me anything as of today october 3rd 2009 and i check my bank acct daily.

This has to be one of the most dishonest company's out there and my hope is they get shutdown.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOYGLOBECOM/internet/TOYGLOBECOM-took-my-money-then-shipped-the-wrong-itemitem-sent-back-to-them-for-refund-a-503913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOYGLOBE.COM