Complaint Review: TOYNK Toys Costumes and Gifts / Toynk.com

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Angela — Bangor Maine
TOYNK Toys Costumes and Gifts / Toynk.com
2249 Windsor Court Windsor, Illinois USA

TOYNK Toys Costumes and Gifts / Toynk.com AVOID!! UNRESPONSIVE AND THEN VINDICTIVE! - MY LITTLE BOY DIDN'T GET HIS BIRTHDAY GIFTS!!! Windsor Illinois

I placed 2 orders for my son's birthday gifts on a Saturday. I paid for one item before ordering two more (not realizing it was the same store).

I asked them to send me a quote for expedited shipping on the 2 remaining items. On Monday, they still hadn't responded so I sent another note. I again received no response.

Getting nervous about my 6-year-old son's upcoming birthday, I sent an URGENT note on Tuesday. They finally wrote back, claiming to have not rec'd the previous notes...which are right there, plain as day in Ebay. Of course, I didn't believe them.

The original shipping quote on their site was $75 per item for expedited shipping, which is outrageous!!

The new quote they gave me was $100 for both items which was, again, completely unreasonble!! If they'd bothered to respond on Monday, the items could have still been shipped UPS 3-day.

I balked at the price and told them to just ship the items ground, which they advertised as free on their ebay page. Rather than doing as I asked, the employee canceled the order so I had to then start all over again and order from another seller. I, of course, told them I would be leaving negative feedback for them on ebay. I think they canceled my order to try to prevent that but, since the other item had already been paid for and shipped, I (and they!) knew I could still leave negative feedback and I fully intended to do so (and, I since have).

BUT, WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL!! Remember the one item I'd already paid for? Well, it HAD been shipped and WAS expected to arrive on time for my son's birthday. I was relieved he would at least receive one of the items on his list.

I went to the UPS store to pick it up but it wasn't there. When I got home, I tracked it and learned THE SELLER HAD REQUESTED UPS SEND THE PACKAGE BACK TO THEM! The KNEW about my little boy's birthday and they KNEW I needed that item AND I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR IT!!

IN MY OPINION, ONLY A VINDICTIVE PERSON WOULD JUMP THROUGH THESE KINDS OF HOOPS TO TRY TO STOP A LITTLE BOY FROM GETTING HIS BIRTHDAY PRESENTS. What kind of monster would do such a thing?!

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH TOYNK TOYS!! They should NOT be in the toy business!! I have been doing business on ebay for years and I have NEVER encountered such unprofessionalism and downright meanness from any individual or business like this before - ONLINE OR OFF!

SHAME ON TOYNK TOYS!!!!!

Oh, and they have a lame excuse on their ebay page about why they have so much negative feedback. Inventory problems? Yeah, right!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOYNK-Toys-Costumes-and-Gifts-Toynkcom/Windsor-Illinois-60101/TOYNK-Toys-Costumes-and-Gifts-Toynkcom-AVOID-UNRESPONSIVE-AND-THEN-VINDICTIVE-MY-1060786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOYNK Toys Costumes and Gifts / Toynk.com

weak