Complaint Review: TOYO TIRES

• Submitted: Sat, May 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 30, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
TOYO TIRES
6261 Katella Avenue Suite 2B CYPRESS, California U.S.A.

TOYO TIRE CORPORATION, TOYO TIRES, OPEN COUNTRY A/T, OPEN COUNTRY M/T 4 Wheel Parts has been selling & is still selling DEFECTIVE TOYO TIRES that have been RECALLED California

*Consumer Comment: DUH! Robert can't figure out why his post is not relavent. Hint: not related to tires!

*Consumer Comment: My own stalker...oh joy

*Consumer Comment: Robert said 'I love you clowns'

*Consumer Comment: Robert said 'I love you clowns'

*UPDATE Employee: AVOID US AT ALL COSTS

Toyo Tire Company, maker of OPEN COUNTRY A/T, OPEN COUNTRY M/T is currently doing business with Tranamerican Auto Parts Inc, d.b.a. 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers, who has obtained 19 State Violations and is also under Federal Investigation by several agencies for Decptive Business Practices, False & Misleading Advertising, & Fraud.

ADDITIONAL 4WP RECALL LINKS

GROUND HAWGS RECALL

EXPLORER PRO COMP SUSPENSION RECALL

RANCHO SUSPENSION RECALL

SUPERLIFT SUSPENSION RECALL

Jason
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2005 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TOYO-TIRES/CYPRESS-California-90630/TOYO-TIRE-CORPORATION-TOYO-TIRES-OPEN-COUNTRY-AT-OPEN-COUNTRY-MT-4-Wheel-Parts-has-be-144285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TOYO TIRES

Bowie, Maryland

'Your post is absolutely and totally irrelevant to the authors post. Furthermore you must consider that the 'Employee Insider' may not even work for the company therefore making your meaningless post more meaningless.'

'What part of the OP's post does your missive relate to? Also, the term EMPLOYEE
INSIDER means he/she works for the company. DUH!!!!'

First part; All of it of course, because your post had nothing to do with tires. Now see if your feeble brain can comprehend that very simple fact!

Second part; I cannot believe you are too dumb to figure that one out! I knew you wouldn't be able to. I don't think I would use 'DUH' anymore if I were you.

'Respect from a stalker is not my intention. In fact, I could NOT care less if you respect me. I find you amusing.'

This needs to be re-worded as follows:

Respect from the thread readers is not my intention. In fact, I could NOT care less if the readers respect me. I find them amusing.

I have NO respect for you and don't desire any. It is everybody else you need the respect from.

I am glad you enjoy chatting with me and are 'amused'. I will keep in touch!

My own stalker...oh joy

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"Your post is absolutely and totally irrelevant to the authors post. Furthermore you must consider that the 'Employee Insider' may not even work for the company therefore making your meaningless post more meaningless."

What part of the OP's post does your missive relate to? Also, the term EMPLOYEE INSIDER means he/she works for the company. DUH!!!!

"Good work. You again provided no useful information."

Back atcha!

"Try cleaning up your language. You might get more respect!"

Robert said 'I love you clowns'

Bowie, Maryland

Your post is absolutely and totally irrelevant to the authors post. Furthermore you must consider that the 'Employee Insider' may not even work for the company therefore making your meaningless post even more meaningless.

Good work. You again provided no useful information.

Try cleaning up your language a bit. You might get more respect!

Robert said 'I love you clowns'

I love you clowns

Good work. You again provided no useful information.

Try cleaning up your language. You might get more respect!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I just absolutely love people who stab their employers in the back. You must be a real peach to be working with. This will shock you I know, but without your employer, who you obviously dislike, you would not have a paycheck.

Please tell me how to turn off my HYPOCRITOMETER, because your postings set it on full maxi! I hope your employers figure out who you are and boot you to the street. Since being a disloyal F*CK is grounds for termination with cause, you'll be SOL at the Unemployment office.

AVOID US AT ALL COSTS

AUTHOR: Mcduff - (U.S.A.)

4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, retain several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints, along with having been issued 19 Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR). ??

Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:??

Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements?
Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements?
Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements?
Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading??

Furthermore, the Office of the L.A. District Attorney's Office has stated in their letter to us, 'Your correspondence raises an issue of possible Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices' of Transamerican Auto parts. ??

A search via the internet under, '4 Wheel Parts 19 Violations' will reveal a fraction of the actual documents of the states investigation and violations. The Supervisor of the Consumer Affairs (BAR),??

Bureau of Automotive Repair
?Mr. Matt Loftus ?
1180 Durfee Ave.?
South Elmonte, 91733??

An entire copy may also be requested from the California Office of Attorney General?may also be contacted directly @ (626) 575-7037??

If it is deemed necessary to file a complaint against these companies, you may do so at just of the following links below:??

PLEASE REVIEW BELOW FOR COMPANY HISTORY