Complaint Review: TPG Rewards Inc, DBA E-MovieCash

• Phone: 8008384550
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

TPG Rewards Inc, DBA E-MovieCash AKA E Move Cash Buyer beware New York New York

*Author of original report: Vouchers are not scam they are legit

I am a father and I never took my daughters to see a movie at the theaters (because of child support). I promised my 5 year old that I would take her to see the Disney movie Despicable me 2, unofortunately using this voucher program offered by E move cash was a complete and utterlest failure. I want my money for the voucher program that it was offering .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TPG-Rewards-Inc-DBA-E-MovieCash-/New-York-New-York-10038/TPG-Rewards-Inc-DBA-E-MovieCash-AKA-E-Move-Cash-Buyer-beware-New-York-New-York-1064429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TPG Rewards Inc, DBA E-MovieCash

Vouchers are not scam they are legit

AUTHOR: Angry Consumer - ()

I got to take my children to Despicable me2 the day after fireworks. A rep from the company called and informed me how to utilize the tickets, a great help. Thank You