Complaint Review: TQG Online Business Kit

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: bob — chico California United States of America
TQG Online Business Kit
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

TQG Online Business Kit charged my credit card for $99.00; called them and asked them to remove the charges; told that they could not remove the charges; they would cancel my monthly obligation Salt Lake City, Utah

I signed up for Goggle Soft money making opportunity on Sept. 17, 2009; a week later, I called them up at 866-995-9803 and canceled my subscription. I called Lowe's Visa Credit Card 508-508-2520 on Sept. 24, 2009 and talked to America; she said she would adjust my account for $1.97. I received a statement from the credit card company showing I received a miscellaneous adjustment from alpharetta, ga for $1.97.

On Dec. 3, 2009, I received a statement from my credit card that listed a charge from TQG online biz kit for $99.00. I called the company at 800-497-4988 and said that I did not authorize a transaction; the guy said that it was from my signing up for google profits; I said I had canceled the charge from google profits and would like to have the $99.00 back. The guy said he could not change the $99.00 charge, but would cancel my subscription for the following months. I said that I would call the credit card company and would dispute the $99.00 charge. I hung up the phone.

I called Lowe's Credit Card company and disputed the $99.00 charge; I would also like to receive a new card with a new number. I spoke to Natasha, and she said that my account had been closed, and I would receive a new card with a new number in 7-10 days. I would receive an affidavit to dispute the $99.00 charge; I was to fill it out with information and return it.

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TQG-Online-Business-Kit/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/TQG-Online-Business-Kit-charged-my-credit-card-for-9900-called-them-and-asked-them-to-533389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TQG Online Business Kit