Complaint Review: T.R. Lansing & Associates "Shaun Patrick

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Rickman Tennessee
T.R. Lansing & Associates "Shaun Patrick
Amityville, New York U.S.A.

T.R. Lansing & Associates "Shaun Patrick This company was not able to get any thing off of me, I decided to see if I could go online to find them and when I typed of the Names it brought me to this before I did do anything Amityville New York

This again the company was not able to get anything off of me, I was smart enough to look it up online and when this appeared with a few others I knew it was what I thought it was and I did not do anything. I just wanted to add that they did try it here with me to.

Rickman, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TR-Lansing-Associates-Shaun-Patrick/Amityville-New-York/TR-Lansing-Associates-Shaun-Patrick-This-company-was-not-able-to-get-any-thing-off-of-384106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.R. Lansing & Associates "Shaun Patrick