Complaint Review: TRACFON/STRAIGHT TALK

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Wayne — DOTHAN Alabama
TRACFON/STRAIGHT TALK
9700 Nw 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178 MIAMI, Florida USA

TRACFON/STRAIGHT TALK CORPORATION TELLS CUSTOMER...YOUR TIME IS NOT VALUABLE..NOT IMPORTANT...AND NOT MY PROBLEM MIAMI Florida

I have been without my cell phone for over 3 weeks.  I have attempted on numerous occasions to remedy this problem..I continue to get the same run around and lame excuses as to what they can do....I have been told that the time without my phone was an acceptable incovience and that the 18 hours that I have spent trying to fix this problem is not their problem and that my time is not valuable to them...

.I am a substance abuse counselor and my clients have a need to reach me anytime they feel the need to talk about a situation that might lead to a relapse....they have been unable to reach me except during office hours....when I explained to Angeala, Michelle, and Karen....their reply was "not my problem"....we are talking about the potientialy damaging consequences to someone's life and they don't care?  I asked to be reembursed for the time I have spent...that is 75.00hr x 18 hrs.=1350.00..plust the month of being without a phone..their response is we will send you a 50.00 replacement phone...

I think that a reasonable solution should be that obviously they are not going to send me a 1350.00 check....the least they could do is to replace the phone with the best phone they have...and some free service....I feel that their lack of understanding and willingness to leave a customer out in the wind...shows just how little they actually care about customers...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRACFONSTRAIGHT-TALK/MIAMI-Florida-33178/TRACFONSTRAIGHT-TALK-CORPORATION-TELLS-CUSTOMERYOUR-TIME-IS-NOT-VALUABLENOT-IMPORTA-1076523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRACFON/STRAIGHT TALK