Complaint Review: TRADEODM ONLINE STORE-TRA

• Reported By: Biko — St.Albans New York
TRADEODM ONLINE STORE-TRA
CHINA Internet United States of America

TRADEODM ONLINE STORE-TRA Sold me an item that wasn't there at all , Internet

I bought an item online, my purchase and everything was confirmed. Then i got an e-mail saying that my purchase was confirmed but the item I want is no longer in stock if i would like to make an exchange.

But there was no way I could make the exchange, no option or anything like that. I replied back to e-mail and told them I wanted a refund instead and up until this day i have not received a reply. My money is gone off my card just like that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRADEODM-ONLINE-STORE-TRA/internet/TRADEODM-ONLINE-STORE-TRA-Sold-me-an-item-that-wasnt-there-at-all-Internet-1035563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRADEODM ONLINE STORE-TRA