• Report: #1019106

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Joy A. Scott — West Lafayette Indiana United States of America
NO. 36 TAOJIN NORTH. YUEXIU DISTRICT Internet United States of America

TRADEODM ONLINE STORE - TRA YU CAI ORDERED COAT THINKING IT WAS FROM WOOLRICH COMPANY FOR $326.74 and returned the item and did not receive a credit on my card...having Postal service investigate!!! Internet

I ordered a coat thinking I was ordering from Woolrich Company because that is what showed up on the web site.  However, it posted on my credit card as TradeODM Online Store - TRA, Beijing, China.  I sent the coat back without getting it delivered or a credit return.

I'm still in the process that the United States Postal Service is investigating my package.  Watch what you order!  I hope YU CAI gets caught.  If a lawyer wants to take this case please let me know!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRADEODM-ONLINE-STORE-TRA/internet/TRADEODM-ONLINE-STORE-TRA-YU-CAI-ORDERED-COAT-THINKING-IT-WAS-FROM-WOOLRICH-COMPANY-FOR-1019106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRADEODM ONLINE STORE - TRA