Complaint Review: TRAINN Transcendent Innovations, Inc

TRAINN Transcendent Innovations, Inc
trainn.org Internet U.S.A.

TRAINN Trancendant Innovations No Payment for Completed Order Internet

*UPDATE Employee: User received payment after specifying payment preference

I have completed a do-it-yourself order with TRAINN and have yet to receive payment. The website I used was www.yourgiftcards4free.com.

My initial order was completed on March 4th, 2009. I was sent an email notifying me of the order completion.

I didn't realize that I had to send them my PayPal info for sometime...so finally I checked back with the site to see what was the delay and noticed that my 'status' said that contact was required.

I emailed them via the site on April 19th, asking what was the problem, and received an email reply on April 21 from an employee stating that they needed my PayPal email to send me the cash order. So far, so good.

I emailed them the paypal info immediately, and since then....Nothing. I have not received the cash, and several emails I have sent to them get no reponse. My most recent email via the above site was May 19th 2009. I get an automated response that they received the email, and that I should expect a reply within 2 days. However, none of the emails get replies.

Most recently I sent an email via the main company site and again, no response.

I'm posting this so others know that it's not as easy and straightforward as the site advertises. While some people may receive their prizes and cash in a timely manner, I have not had that experience, and am still waiting to hear back from the company. If anyone has any suggestions about how to resolve this problem, please let me know!!!

I wonder how many of the 'satisfied customers' of this and other referral companies are just fakes from employees?

T
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAINN-Transcendent-Innovations-Inc/internet/TRAINN-Trancendant-Innovations-No-Payment-for-Completed-Order-Internet-455283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAINN Transcendent Innovations, Inc

User received payment after specifying payment preference

AUTHOR: Transcendent Innovations - Trainn - (U.S.A.)

As the user noted, the payment has been placed on a temporary hold as they had not specified their preferred payment method (we offer check and PayPal options). However, they have now done so and their payment was promptly issued.