Complaint Review: TRAINN, Transcendent Innovations

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Justin — Solomons Maryland
TRAINN, Transcendent Innovations
, Select State/Province USA

TRAINN, Transcendent Innovations I completed all the requirements but never recieved my gift card. company has ignored me for months!!! Oak Lawn Illinois

I am writing this report about transcendent innovations. I completed all the requirements, my account was approved and placed my order on November 4 2013. The order NEVER SHIPPED. It is now march 23, 2014 and i have yet to receive a response to my support tickets. I'm including pictures showing they have ignored my support tickets and never shipped my $425 gift card. TRAINN is a scam. If they want to make things right please do and i will change this report, until then stay away from TRAINN!!! They wont send you your rewards once you complete all your requirements. My included pictures show they have ignored all my support tickets since November 13, 2013!!! The order status never changed to shipped. They received the order but never sent me my reward!!! If someone from TRAINN WANTS to make things right then go ahead. I've had friends complete TRAINN sites before but they never had this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAINN-Transcendent-Innovations/Select-StateProvince/TRAINN-Transcendent-Innovations-I-completed-all-the-requirements-but-never-recieved-my-gi-1132830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAINN, Transcendent Innovations