Complaint Review: TRANS-GLOBAL PET SHIPPING AGENCY

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2012

• Reported By: MsChasB87 — Michigan United States of America
TRANS-GLOBAL PET SHIPPING AGENCY

TRANS-GLOBAL PET SHIPPING AGENCY PERSON BUY THE NAME OF SARAH GREENSTIEN CLAIMS TO SHIP DOG THROUGH A FAKE ANIMAL SHIPPING AGENCY .. FRUAD Internet, Internet

I was looking online for a English Bulldog puppy when I came across an online add from a lady going by the name of Sarah Greenstien who was supposedly not a breeder but as private owner who was looking to adopt out her English Bulldog puppies because of her new job & the amount of time she had to speed away from the dogs. This is the response I got from her.

Sarah Greenstein  May 13 (7 days ago)    Hello and thanks for your interest in adopting one of my lovely English Bulldog puppies. They are still available and by name call  (3 Male) Harry,Maco and Max and (3 Female) Lity,Rosa and Kylie.I am just so concerned about their welfare and hope you can assure me of that.

They are  barely 12 weeks old and  home raised, potty trained and well socialized and gets along perfectly with children and other pets.They are all A KC registered.They weigh 6-7.5lbs and will be approximately 55lbs at full grown.They are updated on all their shots and each come with a year health guarantee.They love to be carried around and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses. They each come alongside the following:

-A year health guarantee-A KC registration papers-Pedigree papers-An air conditioned crate-Vet record-Food samples-Puppy toys

I am not a Breeder but a private owner and I am giving them out for adoption because of my newly acquired Job as an auditor which demands a lot of my time and entails a lot of traveling.As such, i have little or no time to spend with them.They are really in need of a home where they will be provided with all the love,care and attention they are being deprived of here.It is very obvious that English Bulldog puppies are very expensive breed you know but i don't sell my puppies all need is an assurance that they will be well taken cared of.Their adoption cost is $350 for each puppy which is for his/her shipment as I am currently on a 4 months auditing assignment in London , England  which is the more reason i am giving them out for free adoption. However, i can have him/her shipped to you if you can assure me that you will take proper care of the puppy by answering to the below questions;

Which state are you located......?Are you Married.......?Have you kids.........?What is your Occupation........?Do you have other pets......?Promise to take proper care of any if given the Opportunity to adopt one or two.........?To provide pictures often..........?

Thanks so much and get back to me if you think you can provide a good home for one or two of them.Let me know which of them you will like to provide a good home for......

I went through with the communication & provided all the info she asked; she sounded very sincere so I didnt think she was scamming me, but she was. I  was smart enough to Google the so called shipping company that contacted me on behalf of her & there it was I seen others who reported her as being a fraud. thanks to them I saved my money & my family from hardship, so I hope this report saves someone else the hassal as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRANS-GLOBAL-PET-SHIPPING-AGENCY/internet/TRANS-GLOBAL-PET-SHIPPING-AGENCY-PERSON-BUY-THE-NAME-OF-SARAH-GREENSTIEN-CLAIMS-TO-SHIP-D-885181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRANS-GLOBAL PET SHIPPING AGENCY