Complaint Review: TRANSCENDENT INNOVATIONS

• Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:VERSAILLES Kentucky
TRANSCENDENT INNOVATIONS
Internet U.S.A.

TRANSCENDENT INNOVATIONS I completed my offers and when time for me to get my gift they said I violated the terms Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Impatient User - Did not allow us to provide them with information before making report

I signed up on (((Redacted))) in july 26.I have completed several offers that required points to receive the gift.I have contacted them in the months I have been doing the site and they never said I did anything wrong.They were always quick to respond and they gave me credit for my offers.I was told this company was a good company.I did not violate anything.I am in the service and I had a messahe in my email about getting a free ps3.So I clicked and signed up I read the terms.I did my own offers and I got points that were required to get my gift.

Svatba
VERSAILLES, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRANSCENDENT-INNOVATIONS/internet/TRANSCENDENT-INNOVATIONS-I-completed-my-offers-and-when-time-for-me-to-get-my-gift-they-sa-370953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRANSCENDENT INNOVATIONS

AUTHOR: Transcendent Innovations - Trainn - (U.S.A.)

The claim was filed by an impatient user who filed this report less then four hours after first contacting us about the matter and did not allow us sufficient time to reply. As stated on our site it can take 1-2 business days to receive a reply.

Additional information regarding the matter has since been provided to the user (less then 12 hours since being contacted) via our normal support channels.