• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Jeep_enrico — Miami Florida United States of America
2510 Evon Rd, Saginaw, Michigan United States of America

TRANSMISSION PARTS DISTRIBUTION INC .wholesaletransmissiondistributor.com THEIR WARRANTY AND ASSIST IS A FAKE Saginaw, Michigan

On May 18 2011 I ordered a Rebuild Transmission and a Rebuild Transfer case from these seller. It took just over a month to be delivered.( June 21 2011 ) This transmission was shipped to South America and was installed on the car by the end of July 2011.  The car was ready for the road in September 2011. After 2 weeks driving I had a problem with the shifting. The car shifts normally for about 100 to 200 yards and than the gear locks in 3th gear.

After 3 weeks this symptoms disappeared for about 3 months ( January 2012 ). On April 12 2012 I send a message to Jeff about this problem and he told me that it might be the Governor Pressure Selenoid, and that he will send me one. As you can guess, he never did, and was sending me foolish replies on my messages ( already shipped/will send tracking/ will ship today)  After 12 messages and 4 months waiting I bought this governor pressure switch myself.  I told Jeff that I have replaced the part and that the problem is still the same and have never received any reply from these ripping Mr. Jeff ever since.

The problem with the shifting is still the same, and I am looking for other sources (JustAnswer.com) to fix my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRANSMISSION-PARTS-DISTRIBUTION-INC/Saginaw-Michigan-48601/TRANSMISSION-PARTS-DISTRIBUTION-INC-wholesaletransmissiondistributorcom-THEIR-WARRANTY-A-944601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRANSMISSION PARTS DISTRIBUTION INC