Complaint Review: TRANSPORT CONNECTION

• Reported By: HOGRANT54 — BESSEMER Alabama United States of America
TRANSPORT CONNECTION
63 VIA FLORESTA DR Internet United States of America

TRANSPORT CONNECTION Bill Avrich CALL AND EMAIL THREATS WON'T STOP Internet

I needed a car transported so I went to transportreview.com and got quotes. I then started getting emails and calls from transport connection trying to scare me into going with them. Attached are the President of the companies emails.

You made a huge mistake my friend. You were given a low-ball or "sucker" quote, not a legitimate price. And you fell for it. Next comes the classic bait-and-switch. Driving a Cayenne, you should be more concerned about quality then saving a few dollars.

Thank you for your reply. I certainly am not desperate. I drive a 2011 Aston Martin DB9 and my second vehicle is a 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S, either of which are worth far more than your Cayenne. And you were very lucky that you were not scammed by the other company. Thanks again.

Is it my fault that you are a low-class cheapskate who begrudges others a decent income? If you post a review, I shall have it promptly removed as only bonafide customers may post reviews on transport companies. Perhaps I myself should post some reviews and blogs about your being so parsimonious. Oh and by the way...I forgot to mention...keep off of my website...you're trespassing.

Bill Avrich
President
Transport Connection

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRANSPORT-CONNECTION/internet/TRANSPORT-CONNECTION-Bill-Avrich-CALL-AND-EMAIL-THREATS-WONT-STOP-Internet-963602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRANSPORT CONNECTION