Complaint Review: TRAVEL CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: AMY — Huntersville North Carolina United States of America
TRAVEL CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL
20940C FREDERICK RD #354 GERMANTOWN, Maryland United States of America

TRAVEL CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL CT TRAVEL/CENTENNIAL TRAVEL WHERE'S MY REFUND CHECK YOU PROMISED? GERMANTOWN, Maryland

My husband received a fax offering travel packages.  I called the number and spoke with Wayne.  Gave him $300 for a deposit.  I called back 1/2 hour later and asked for a refund after realizing I needed to travel before the package dates allowed.  Wayne said I would receive my refund check in 7-10 days.  Now 1 month later, I have called relentlessly with no help.  I have been given a different answer each time I call and even hung up on 5 times.  I have been told this agency's name is CT Travel, Centennial Travel and Travel Consultants International.  I have been told they are located in Atlanta, New York and Maryland.  I was told by the Customer Service Mgr. that my refund check was on Wayne's desk waiting to be signed.  A week later, I spoke with Wayne who told me his office has nothing to do with writing checks, that happens out of their main office in New York.

I reported fraud to my bank but they are unable to get my money back since I gave them my money.

Avoid these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TRAVEL-CONSULTANTS-INTERNATIONAL/GERMANTOWN-Maryland-20876/TRAVEL-CONSULTANTS-INTERNATIONAL-CT-TRAVELCENTENNIAL-TRAVEL-WHERES-MY-REFUND-CHECK-YOU-P-993176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRAVEL CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL